Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ewan7279

Default How do I switch numbeing style in the middle of a document

Hi Yoddi,

Highlight the first block of text, then select Format = Bullets and
Numbering and select the roman numeral option by clicking on the example pane.

At the beginning of the section of text you want as 1,2,3 etc, follow Format
= Bullets and Numbering and select the option you require (if you want to
start counting from 1 again, check the 'restart numbering' box).

At the beginning of the section of text you want no numbering, follow Format
= Bullets and Numbering and select the 'None' option.

Ewan

"Yoddi Hai" wrote:

I'd like to start a dument with roman stle numbering (I,II,III,) then switch
to normal (1,2,3,) and then have no numbers at all. HOw Do I do it