Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Barry Fung Barry Fung is offline

Default How do I use "Styles" to make only the first sentence bold?

I have seen someone program a style such that the first sentence in a
paragraph is bold and underlined, and the following sentences have the bold
and underlined turned off. He also has "numbering" turned on so that by
applying this "style", he is quickly able to produce an itemized list of
paragraphs, with each paragraph having its own emphasized heading (which is
the first sentence in the paragraph). Can anyone tell me how this can be
done?

Thanks,
Barry