mojohubbard

Default Mail merge field isn't displaying all the text in a field. Can I .

I'm trying to make bid sheets for a silent auction. I'm merging data from my
donation Excel Spreadsheet. One of the fields is a description of the auction
item. It's fairly long (also being merged into Publisher for the catalog) and
when I merge it into Word the Mail Merge Recipients List window shows all the
text, but when I merge it into the document, it cuts me off at 255
characters. Is there any way I can extend this? If I have to manually update
every bid sheet I'm kinda defeating the purpose. Thanks for any insight.