D ][\/][ C

Cindy N Wrote:
I am trying to create new forms for my work, and we are wanting to fill
out
the forms on the computer rather than filing out the forms by hand.
And I
want to make boxes that you can click on to make a check mark,
indicating
that is the answer. Please can someone help me, I have done them
before in
College, but it has been too long ago, I forget how to create the
boxes.

You need to use the 'Forms toolbar' (ViewToolbarsForm)

I use forms for fax headers at work and work very well. The check
boxes you are asking for create an X through them though.

--