Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Dan[_5_] Dan[_5_] is offline

Default how to get rid of backcolor of field?

Some more information:
the text with the gray background can't be modified. I only can remove the
whole text. It's like the text is embedded in a kind of gif document ...

..

"Dan" schreef in bericht
Hi,

i recieved a word (2003) document which is the result of a mailmerge.
My problem: all the fields (and their content) have a gray background. How
to remove it? I tried to do that in the normal way but it doesn't work.

The only way i found is to copy the whole doc into a txt file and then
importing it back to word.

Thanks
Dan