Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dan_c1981

Default Word documents open in left hand side of screen? Cant center it?

When opening any word document it refuses to center the page. Continually the
document appears on the left hand side of my screen. the horizontal ruler
does not stretch across the length of my screen either, choosing instead to
remain on the left hand side only. A two page booklet had recently been made
on this computer, however I have checked all of the settings and defaulted
everything but the problem persists, it is driving me crazy!