Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Greg Maxey Greg Maxey is offline

Default How do I view gridlines on labels?

Voldemore,

As I have discovered that there is in fact a post decribing the problem
linked to your post and visible in the microsoft newsgroups via OE (it isn't
shown in Google Groups), I will concede that my reply was a bit over the top
and apologize. I am sorry.

While you understandably think I was venting on you, it was actually just
built up frustration over a bevy of recent posts where the user seems to
assume that the folks that routinely read and try to answer questions in
these groups have a crystal ball.

Searching Google Word Groups only returns:

"When I create labels & merge to a new document, no
gridlines show, and there is a paragraph mark at the end of each line of
data AND at the end of the data group, just like Sam's sample. It doesn't
LOOK like it's a table, but it is."

Fellow MVP Grahm Mayor (who is a veritable expert with labels and mailmerge)
replied that that was normal behaviour.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See: