Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How do I view gridlines on labels?

As indicated in the other thread to which you posted gridline display is
a toggle setting - Table show gridlines.

Voldemore wrote:
I think I can speak to the problem, and the "Drastic" measures I took
to fix them. My issue is this... up until about a week ago, I used a
word template downloaded from Avery.com that I used to print file
folder lables. Whenever I would open the doc, it showed a non-printed
"phantom" grid, outlining where each lable was AND the spacing in
between. This allowed me to determine which/where each label was, and
allowed me to only print one or two labels at a time. As of a week
ago, no more grid lines. I also posted that my bullet points were not
behaving correctly either, and even pasted an example.

I restored every default, I did the custom settings, I checked every
view, I did everything I thought I could. Finally, I gave up hope on
Google and on here, did the repair/restore, and everything is now
fixed. Granted, I had to recreate my custom tool bars and settings...
but it got rid of ALL the problems I was having.

All hail Office 2003... Resistance is Futile... and expensively
upgradable.