Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default How to change where mail is sent from?

You will need set up an account for the Company Mail Box in Outlook and set
that as the Default account during the time that you are executing the
merge.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Morning Sun" Morning wrote in message
We're trying to create a mail merge in my office to send out via email,
but
need to send it from a company mail box rather than my personal email box.
How can I change where the email is sent from?