Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How can I distribute text boxes evenly, and size them the same?

If the text boxes were not in a table, you could use Draw | Align and
Distribute.

"Laurel" wrote in message
I have a table with three columns into which I'm placing text boxes. I'd

like
to have the text boxes be evenly distributed (with the same gutter between
each), and also be positioned so that the tops line up. I'd prefer to do

this
automatically, rather than trying to line them up "by eye". I'm using
Microsoft Word (Office 11 Pro).