Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Default How do I stop the automatic addition of another row in Tables?

You can't turn it off - but you can intercept its action and make it do
whatever you please. Create a macro called NextCell and it will run when you
press Tab in a Table.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"ch" wrote in message
I want a table with only 3 columns and 3 rows. I insert my information in
each column and hit the Tab key to go to another column or row. When I am

in
the very last row and column and I hit the Tab key, another row is

created.
How can I turn off this automatic addition feature? This is in Word 2003.