Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default How can I shrink a document to make it fit on one page?

It's on the ribbon when you're in Print Preview.

While you're there, you can right-click it and choose "Add to Quick Access
Toolbar".

On Fri, 16 May 2008 18:30:01 -0700, Mark wrote:

I just purchase Office 2007, the icon for "shrink-to-fit that" is on the
older versions is hard to find or nonexistent on the 2007 version. Can
someone tell me where it is? I hope Microsoft didn't forget it! I love that
feature. Thanks!

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

Heather wrote:
How can I shrink a document to make it fit on one page? I know you
can do it Word Perfect, but I didn't know if you can do it in Word.

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/FitCopy.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman