Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default After data source selected asks to Select Table nothing appears in

What are you trying to use as the data source?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"CAHenslee" wrote in message
After selecting the data source the system brings up a box called "Select
Table" but nothing appears in the box to select. There is a drop down box
but box will not let me select anything from it. The system will not let
me
get past this. How do I remove the Select Table feature?