Three hours later, but I'm having no problem. I do get a message saying that
my security settings prevent running ActiveX scripts on the page, but that
doesn't seem to affect the display. Do you have Access 2003 installed? It
could well be that if you don't have the qualifying product installed, you
will not be able to access the template page.

"gcwinters" wrote in message
As soon as I go to the http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx page
the "Done, but with errors on page screen appears. the error is:
Line: 1622
Char: 18
Error: Unterminated string constant
Code: 0
This error is the same on all the template pages I go to.

"gcwinters" wrote:

I am having the EXACT same problem as Mr. Hotelguy. I work for a Higher

Ed
institution an send employees to this site all the time. I hope it is

fixed
soon. Thanks.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I'm not having any problem with the page you link to. I won't claim

that
there wasn't a problem 10 hours earlier when you tried, but it's also
possible that the problem is in your browser. Try again now and see if

you
are still unable to access the page.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Hotelguy" wrote in message
while browsing microsoft office site for template downloads the web

pages
ALL
display errors. No downloads at all. Tried to use the 'report a

problem'
link
and guess what errors there too...apparantly microsoft does not want

hear
from us.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CT011366791033

So there is no way to contact them, download templates or anything

else.