SB92501

Default Headers and linked files

I have a large document that is organized with each "Section" of the document
in a seperate file. I want to link the seperate files in a single document
to be updated when the individual files are updated.

The Headers are different for each section and need to start new numbering
for each section.

I need to link the file, including the header; can this be done with the
individual files?

The current linked file uses the first header only and continues throughout
the document regardless of how I change the settings to start at new page.
Perhaps the indidual files are not set up correctly for the headers to do
this?

Any suggestions??