Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Enhanced Metafiles in Word 2003

Why are you converting them into a graphics format? Just copy them across in
their native format. If you have to have them in a graphics format, use a
compressed format such as JPEG. Copy them into PSP and save them as a jpeg.
Then insert them into Word.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"Outlook Convert" wrote in
message ...
I copy and paste charts created in PowerPoint 2003 into Word 2003. The
charts are copied in as enhanced metafiles via the Paste Special command.
Sometimes I need to copy up to 10 of these metafiles into one Word
document,
which I need to email to several people. The Word doc is huge! I tried
manipulating the chart in Paintshop Pro to reduce the size of the chart,
but
no luck. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.