3 MV

Thanks. I took out all pagination and it moved the table to the first page.
Thanks for your help.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Check to make sure that the text in the table rows (especially the last) is
not formatted as "Keep with next." See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFm...bleOn1Page.htm

"3 MV" 3 wrote in message
news
I have created a table with Outline Numbered Styling. There is a page

break
after the Header row and I cannot delete it. This leaves almost a whole
blank page before the table actually prints on pages 2 and 3. I have 21

rows
in the table including the header row. Each row has the box checked to

allow
row to break across page.

How do I get the first page to print more than the head row?