Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Fields and Switches

You will find all the switches and some more unusual uses for them at

joe925c wrote:
Where can I find a complete list/definitions of the fields and
switches for Word 2007? I was unable to solve the problem of making
page numbers in the TOC roman. The page numbering was "stuck" in
arabic mode. Then I tried changing Arabic to Roman (in the curly
braces) and it worked in capital letters. On a whim, changed to roman
and small number letters! Got me wondering how many other problems or
function is available.