Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rob Yak Rob Yak is offline

Default format breaks - argh!

I'm trying to create a document template that my colleagues can use to write
their curriculae in one standard format. I format the first page and all
works fine. The second page has smaller margins and three colums (first has
wide left and top margin and two columns). When I move from the first page to
the second, all the formatting for page 1 overflows onto page two, kicking my
page two formatting to page 3. All I want is a two column page 1 and a 3
column page 2. I keep fiddling with section breaks and nothing changes.
Perhaps my version of Word is corrupted? Perhaps the problem is right in
front of me and I'm too dumb to see it?