Hernan

Default Formatting of fields

I have a document which has several fields, probably was used for mail merge,
but I need to use insingle instances, sporadicaly.

A couple of questions...

One field is for a social security number, and I would like to know, if
there is a way to have the field set to enter the number and upon pressing
the enter key, have it put the dashes in the social security number.

Then I have two date fields, the first one has a DATE code and the other is
blank but a date has to be entered manually there, and is a date one week
later from the first field. Is there a way to do this automatically?

Thank you in advance.

Hernan