Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rabbar

Default Electronic Forms Questionnaires

I'm trying to obtain answers to some simple questions to gather data for a
high school reunion. I've created an electronic form with text and check
boxes in Word 2002, locked the form, and attached it to an e-mail to several
people as a test to get their responses. I asked them to complete the form,
save it, then attach it to an e-mail back to me. They all did as I asked and
said they had no problems completing the form (except one who said she
couldn't type anything in the text boxes). They all e-mailed it back to me
(as an attachment), but when I opened their attachments, the boxes were blank.

How can I get the electronic forms sent back to me so that I can see their
rabbar43