Cindy M -WordMVP-

HI Mary

Sorry for the very late response, but I've been busy
recently and haven't had lots of "brain capacity" for
questions that require a lot of thought. It also doesn't
help that your reply is at the very bottom when I "flash
through" the unread messages.

Taking the first, and simple question, first:

What's the web address for the vba beginners site
you mentioned I should use?

Try:
ners

Beyond that, you do know that a set of labels is really
just a table set out to emulate a label sheet, right?

So, as long as you're needing to pull the data from a form
field, rather than put it into a data source table, then
perform a mail merge, why not write it directly into the
label sheet (table in a Word document)?

The syntax to pick up information from a text form field
is:

sStringVar =
ActiveDocument.Formfields("Textboxname").Result

I'm sure this doesn't answer all your questions, but it at
least gives us a place to start...

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister (last update
Jun 8 2004)
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any
follow question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail
:-)