Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Word 2003: Only one page of labels shows up/prints

You have not performed the final step of executing the merge.

See the article "Mailmerge Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Vicki" wrote in message
news
Operating system: WinXP

When I try to do a mail merge in Word to make sheets of mailing labels
(size
5160, it looks like it works fine, except there is just one page of
labels.
Does anyone know why it won't merge more than the first 30 labels? Or if
it
is merging them, where they are going and how I get them back?

Process: Go to Tools | Letters and Mailings | Mail Merge
Then "Edit recipient list"
Then edit the list to make it accurate (add new ones, delete obsolete
ones).
Close that part and in the window labeled "Mail merge recipients" I click
OK.

The sheet of labels is already formatted, so next I get a page of labels.
have more than thirty names and addresses, so only the first 30 show up.
The
rest are just not there.

Thanks for any help.

Vicki