Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ClaireP ClaireP is offline

Default Header image jumps

Hi Stefan,

Thank you for replying to my post. The label simply says 'First Page Header'.

I have a different first page background to the following pages, if this
helps at all.

Thanks
Claire

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

What you are describing suggests that there is a section break somewhere at the
beginning of the document. If you double-click on the header with the picture to
activate the header/footer area, what does the "label" on the bottom left of the
header say ("Header -Section 2-" perhaps)?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"ClaireP" wrote in message
Hi all,

I have a background image inserted into my page header.

However, when I insert several pages of text, my header page background
jumps to the 4th page.

has anyone experiences anything similar or have any advice?

Thanks in advance,
Claire

.