Graham Mayor

If you can put the images required in the same folder as the document, you
shouldn't need to include the path. The network mapping then /shouldn't/ be
a problem.

Ken Le Gall wrote:
Hi

Well I am getting along with my mail merge document now, with a great
deal of help from Graham Mayor's web site - excellent stuff there..!

However, I want to put images in my mail merge document. I have this
working when the document is on my local machine, but when I put the
document to the network (so everyone can use it) MS Word changed the
{IncludePicture "P:\\Line Sheet\\......"} to {IncludePicture
"../../Line%20Sheet/......"} (the P: drive is my network map by the
way) - and it stops working - anyone have any idea how to overcome
this ?????

Also, thanks Graham for the wealth of information on your web site, I
couldn't have got this far without it.

Ken.