Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?THlubmV0dGU=?=,

I am using Microsoft 2003; never had this problem w/ earlier versions. Custom
size paper 7.25 X 5.25 landscape; text & graphics in document. Text/Graphics
do not all print on paper. Some of top or bottom is cut off. I've changed
T/B margins, works better, but still not printing everything. All
Text/Graphics fit on page and shows in print view, but won't print properly
on paper. Any Suggestions?

Check the printer manufacturer's site for an updated printer driver.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)