Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default I need to do a mail merge and I want to use windowed envelopes

You just need to locate the mergefields on the letter so that they will
appear withing the Window when the letter is inserted into the envelope.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Vance" wrote in message
Does anyone know how to do a mail merge document and also use a windowed
envelope so i do not have to print a separate label or envelope but just
use
the address on the document?