scotte161

Default Normal.dot not retaining settings

An end user is experiencing issues with toolbars and add-ins not loading
properly when opening Word 2003. We open word arrange the toolbars to her
liking and close out of Word. Occasionally, when she re-opens Word the
toolbars are correct but more often than not they are jumbled. I have copied
normal.dot from another users pc to see if her's was corrupt and the issue
persists. There is also a custom toolbar that is loaded from Word's startup
folder. This will not always load. Right click on the toolbar and we can
enable it from there. I have even changed the attributes on normal.dot to be
read only so nothing can change it. This does not help either.