Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default mailmerge to individual documents

Unwanted pages at the end of the split pages are a function of your merge
document and not the macro. It might help with text flow if you set the
Adobe driver as the active printer driver while you format the document and
note that any differences in layout between your document template and
normal.dot which is used in the macro to create the separate documents will
be reflected in changes to the output documents.

markb wrote:
Hi
I have downloaded Doug Robbins MMtoDocs (latest version 25) to split
up a mailmerge doc to multiple docs. I am using Word2003.

The macro works well and I am using the feature to auto create .pdf
documents. However the .pdf docs all end up with a blank page as the
last page which is not what I want.

When the multiple Word docs are created by the macro, they retain a
'new page' section break at the end. I think this is why the PDF
equivalent files all end up with a blank page.

So can the macro be changed so when it does the splitting, it deletes
the 'new page' section breaks?

Or is there another solution?

thanks