Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I get the outline around my labels to show?

That's because you're using Word 2007. Table | Show Gridlines is the proper
menu item for Word 2003 and earlier.

"LadyH95" wrote in message
When I did this, it showed gridlines - made it look like graph paper on my
screen.

I had better luck with
"Design" tab
the drop down box next to the "Borders" button
"View Gridlines"

LadyH95

"Jezebel" wrote:

Table Show gridlines

"eyes0pen" wrote in message
Until recently when I created a new document of labels the individual
labels
were visible. Now when I want to create a page of labels, I have to
guess
where each label starts and finishes as the label outline is no longer
visible. How do I get it back again?