Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Tables & Styles

Stefan_B wrote:
I'm working on a template, that has some styles in it for tables. The
template has been used for a number of years and we are changing it.

Are you talking about paragraph styles that are applied to the text in the
table?

However when I open an existing document based on the template and then copy
text from the table cells into a new table into the updated version of the
template, the last table cell to be pasted has a sort of list style appearing
or is just a random style.

What do you mean by a "sort of list style or random style"? Can you clear
it by selecting the text or cell and pressing ctrl+space and Ctrl+q? Can you
avoid the problem by using paste special unformatted text?

Pam