Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SueQueen

Default Result based on drop down

I have a postcard order form. I have a dropdown with choices of High Value,
Seasonal, & Market Update. If the user chooses High Value, I want a set of
12 dates to appear that the postcards will go out. 2 of the dates need to
have next to them a check box to choose which style they want. The others
will only display a date. If the user chooses Seasonal, 6 dates should
appear with 2 dates showing a single style and the other dates having a
checkbox or dropdown to decide which style they choose. Can anyone help me
out? I hope this scenario isn't too confusing.