Janet

Is there anyone else who can help? The only information I have is to upgrade
to SP3 of Office and that has been done. Any other advice from you or anyone
would be greatly appreciated.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Not a clue, I'm afraid. I don't use Word as my email editor, nor do I use
Outlook, so I haven't encountered this problem.

"Janet" wrote in message
Any suggestions on how to stop this? I have checked all the settings and

they
are set to default. I have looked through all of the help menus and

different
sites, but can not find the answer.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Indeed.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Janet" wrote in message
None. Just in the To: line. Strange, isn't it?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Do you have your address in the Cc: or Bcc: field?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Janet" wrote in message
I tried turning off the Save Sent Messages, but when I tested

again
from
Word
(File - Send To - Mail Recipient As Attachment), it still sent the
email
out
to the recipient, and send a copy to me in my inbox. I just want

send
the
email out without a copy of it showing up in my inbox. Thanks for

the
help.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Because you're using your default email client to sent it, and
presumably
you have Outlook set to save copies of sent messages.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Janet" wrote in message
When I send an Word document as an attachment, why do I get a

copy
of
the
message in my Outlook? I don't want this and would like it to
stop.