Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] Gyvrix@gmail.com is offline

Default Citation styles in Word 2007

Hi everybody! I just started using Word 2007 today for a research
paper and had a question. I'm trying to follow my instructors
guidelines for citing works. She wants us to footnote everything and
then the format of the footnote should be the complete reference data.

My problem is that Word 2007 wants to cite in the format (Author,
Year), where I need the full (Author. Title. Place: Publisher, Year.)
information in the citation field. There doesn't seem to be a built-in
format for this and I'm no XSL expert. This seems to be a common
feature request on the internet with no answer.

Does anyone know of any projects or style files that have been put
together to solve or help solve an issue like this?

Thanks, gyvrix