Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default How can I change back to File,edit,view,tools etc

Not without some 3rd party help - 2007 does not provide what might be
referred to as the "classic" interface. This quote from Herb Tyson to a
recent similar inquiry should help:

Given what you want, I have the PERFECT program to recommend. It's called
Word 2003. ;-)

However, if you're stuck with Word 2007, there are several "solutions" that
provide a classic Word interface for Word 2007. If you google the following
terms, you'll find some helpful matches:

word 2007 classic menus

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 8/4/07 11:24 AM, in article
, "movette"
wrote:

I have Office 2007 and HATE the layout of commands. Can I get back the
'banner' in WORD, that has pull down menus and headings like File. edit,
view, tools etc.