Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JohnR JohnR is offline

Default How can I change back to File,edit,view,tools etc

THIS IS CALLED "PROGRESS" I think.
Excuse the caps, but I get a little irritated when someone thinks that
Microsoft (or any company) works exclusively for him/her.

John

"****ed" wrote in message
I will have to agree, Some Dumb**ck from Microsoft (Just out of UNI I bet)
came up with this idea. Sure I don't mind change, but would have liked
the
option to have a transitional period. Not the 'here you go guys, like it
or
lump it' type of attitude (seems that this is becoming the common standard
from Microsoft)

Very unhappy, will be looking for something else non Microsoft in the
future.

"Gordon" wrote:

"movette" wrote in message
I have Office 2007 and HATE the layout of commands. Can I get back the
'banner' in WORD, that has pull down menus and headings like File.
edit,
view, tools etc.

You can add your frequently-used commands to the Quick Access Toolbar.
Otherwise it's just a matter of a learning curve.....like any new
application.