Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Kevin Kevin is offline

Default How can I change back to File,edit,view,tools etc

Sorry John, but I have to disagree.

It's not called "PROGRESS" when our overall productivity plumets. This
interface is completely counterintuitive to human reasoning, and doesn't help
"improve" or "extend" our business practices in any way. I work at a tech
firm, so we're not completely stupid about about adopting new technology. But
upgrading to '07 has been a huge mistake. We generally like Microsoft, but
we're pulling all '07 software off all of our systems.

"JohnR" wrote:

THIS IS CALLED "PROGRESS" I think.
Excuse the caps, but I get a little irritated when someone thinks that
Microsoft (or any company) works exclusively for him/her.

John