Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default mac office word scroll bar

Assuming that checking "Vertical scroll bar" and "Horizontal scroll bar" on
the View tab of Tools | Options does not suffice.

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote in message
.. .
You need to post over on a Mac group--you should be able to dig the group
out of the MS site, it's listed under Macintosh Office.

When you repost on the Mac group, mention your exact OS and Word version
numbers, and try to explain in more detail what you mean by lost scroll

bar,
because I use MacWord and that doesn't make any sense to me.

See here for Google/Entourage gateway to newsgroups for MacWord, MacExcel,
and other MS programs for the Mac:
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/community/community.aspx?pid=newsgroups

More info on using Newsgroups:
http://word.mvps.org/MacWordNew/AccessNewsgroups.htm
(hit refresh a few times in Safari, or use a different browser)

On 12/3/05 2:02 PM, "nrodADAA" wrote:

How do I get my scroll bar back from MS Office Mac Word? I somehow lost

it.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/