Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default When using Word 2007, I can't seem to access Outlook 2000

Word 2007 *requires* Outlook as the default e-mail application for the
address function to work. Whether it will work with Outlook 2000 is
something that you can determine easily enough.

David wrote:
I am using Word 2007 and Outlook 2000. When i try print envelopes
and ask for my address book, Word 2007 does not access the Address
book from Outlook 2000. The error message I receive tells me to make
Outlook my default mail client.

This did not happen when I was using Word 2000 and Outlook 2000. I do
not want to use Outlook as my default mail source