Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Double-Click Copy/Paste in Word

It doesn't seem very secure that your passwords are written out in
some document somewhere ... but you don't need to "carefully drag the
highlighting across the word": you can double-click and Shift-Left to
deselect the space.

On May 22, 5:58*pm, Brian .(donotspam) wrote:
So there is no way around this problem (did you read my initial post?)? It
seems weird to me that it wouldnt just pick up what Im double clicking on, as
it has always done, for years, using my Lotus Word Pro, which I can no longer
use as it is not supported by Win-7. I copy/paste Passwords all day every
day, so this is a big hassle for me, as a new Word user. I guess I will
[amazingly] have to put a 'period' after each of my passwords, so I can
[double-click] copy/paste.
--
Brian
Kansas City

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

The double click will always pick up the space(s) after a word unless it is
immediately followed by a punctation mark.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.-