Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
NYCatNYC NYCatNYC is offline

Default Thanks Graham Mayor but still doesn't work

Thanks for your exact answer which I followed but the drop down menu still
only gives me the last 4 documents. I have Word 2003 and did go into
ToolsOptionsGeneral and then changed 4 to 9 and after I tried each time I
went back to check and 9 was indeed in the recently used documents box but,
alas, when I go into word and hit File, I only get the last 4 documents
(perhaps I need to go into more documents to get them "saved" - I'll try that
next) - thanks again,
dave