Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Eric Eric is offline

Default REMOVE HEADER FROM ONE PAGE OF A MULTIPLE PAGE DOCUMENT

I was upset when I wrote it thats why it in all caps. lol I was at it for an
hour. sorry

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If it is the first page of the document, or the first page of a section,
check the box for "Different first page" on the Layout tab of Page Setup and
leave the First Page Header blank. If it's not a first page, post back with
more information--and note that all caps is regarded as SHOUTING.