Luc

Thomas,
Have a look at Tools - Options - view tab - uncheck down at the bottom text
delimiters (not sure about the wording) it's the last option in the left
column of the one but last section.
If that does not cure it, it might be you have Asian language support
activated.
In that case go to Start - All Programs - Microsoft Office - Microsoft
Office Tools - Microsoft
Office - Language settings and disable any enabled East Asian language.
Luc

"Thomas Goettsche" schreef in bericht
Not sure if this is the right group but...

When I look at a document in Print Preview mode the paper shows marks in
the corners which correspond to the margins. ie in the top left hand
corner shows a reverse L, the top right an L and so on.

These marks don't print.

The question is how do I switch them off so I don't see them?