Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sconi Sconi is offline

Default Template prints{FORMTEXT} in cell not typed data?

Garfield:
You 'da man (or lady)!!!! It worked!!! My serious depression has been
cured! Thanks a million!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best, Sconi

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote:

In Word, click on Tools | Options | Print tab | uncheck the
"Field codes" box | OK.

Sconi wrote:

Using a Word template form I've used for 1 1/2 years, I just input data in
the cells and went to print. Data entered typically would be printed in
template celss, now all cells show {FORMTEXT} when printed, not the
information I typed into the cells. I've checked previous similar templates
and they are now doing the same thing, printing {FORMTEXT}, not the entered
data. What is going on and how do I correct this?