Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TF TF is offline

Default How can teh animata characters be

IIRC, they are under Program Files, Microsoft Office, Office 11, Actors or
somewhere around that location.

Terry

"aalaan" wrote in message
So is he/she to get no answer from the gurus? I think the OP is asking
about animation. I'm quite animated about this...

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
Okay, THAT'S funny! Thanks for the chuckle even if the genie who called
us lovely people doesn't think so.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"TF" terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom wrote in message
They are stored in Hell as they are the work of the devil himself.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"Genie Magic" wrote in message
Hello lovely people
In word, where are anime helpers stored in my computer ?
How canthey move so much fun like that?

thanks