Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
finwe_usa

Default Addition of User Defined Metadata Tags into Microsoft Word documents

Subject: Metadata
Softwa Microsoft Word 2003
Issue: Addition of User Defined Metadata Tags into Microsoft Word
documents

I wish to add Metadata Tags to my documents via MS Word 2003 or Office 12
Word when available. MS Word Property Tags are different then MS Word
Metadata Tags. --

Here is an example of a metadata tag that MS Word automatically inserts
meta name=ProgId content=Word.Document

Here is an example of a metadata tag I want to insert via MS Word
META NAME="date.created" LANG="EN" CONTENT="2005-12-13" /

In Microsoft's MSDN and TechNet knowledge base there is only information
related to the removal of Metadata, not inclusion of Metadata.

Thank you.
Jim Keebler