Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Raja

Default Cannot delete toolbar in Word 2003

I can so many useless toolbars which are there for nothing. Here are those:

1) Two "Currency Sample" toolbars, but they contain nothing. I want to get
rid of them, but Word 2003 shows its deleted when I manually delete them. But
when Word is restarted, they pop back again.

2) There are 3 "Most Recently used" toolbars which I dont want. They contain
nothing in them. The count of "Most Recently Used" keeps on incresing
sometimes. How can I avoid this ?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Which toolbar?

"Raja" wrote in message
I am unable to delete the toolbar in Word 2003. I delete it but it shows

back
again when Microsoft Word is started. How do I remove it permanently ?