Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default I"M ACCIDENTALLY CAPITALIZING EVERYTHING WHAT AM I DOING?

If it reverses, you've pressed the CapsLock key. If it were capitalizing
*everything* (upper and lower case), it would be All Caps (Ctrl+Shift+A).

"malissamartinwilke" wrote in
message ...
I keep hitting some combination of keys while I'm typing that reverses the
functions of capitalization. What am I doing? When it happens, how do I
turn off whatever it is I've done? Thanks.