Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Bravos Bravos is offline

Default Looking for Word template looking like spiral bound notebook

Mary,
That's the sort of thing (side bound version) but I would need it without
lines. How would that clipart be incorporated so my pages would behave as
normal? i.e. as I write then each new page automatically has that appearance?

Is this something I would buy from you?

Regards

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

Clipart?
http://msauer.mvps.org/graphics.htm

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/p...649111033.aspx

"Bravos" wrote in message
I am writing an ebook in Word for later conversion to pdf format.

I am looking for a template that will give me blank pages but will look like
a spiral bound notebook. I haven't done detailed formatting before and am
not sure if this would be a template or watermark.
Have looked through the available templates without success. However, I
have seen this format before - I think Adobe uses it for some of their
documentation.

Would appreciate any suggestions.