Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How do I print a multiple page banner? Microsoft Office word 2007

As the others have said, Word doesn't support banner printing. It has an
absolute maximum page size of 22" x 22" and doesn't support tiling documents
over multiple pages, either. You'll have to use another application or see
whether your printer driver has a banner option.

http://word.mvps.org

"saylor_n" wrote in message
All I want to do is print a landscape multiple page banner. I am running
Vista Home Premium with Microsoft Office Word 2007. For the life of me I
cant
figure out how to do it. OBVIOUSLY I am not computer savvy. Please help.